CEREC 3D Integrated Implantology – June 22-23, 2018
This course prepares GPs to perform restoratively driven implant dentistry from start to finish with engaging multimedia presentations, hands-on model surgery, and live patient guided implant placement demonstration. Attendees will learn to maximize their ROI with Integrated Implantology: the Sirona digital workflow of Scan-Plan-Place-Restore. Doctors are encouraged to bring a team member for our concurrent implant auxiliary track.
- Understand the fundamentals of safe surgery and Integrated Implantology
- Identify suitable patients in their practice
- Avoid common implant complications
- Maximize the ROI on their digital technology
- Digitally plan and place implants Monday morning
Day 1: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Lecture, hands-on tx planning, surgical guide design and model surgery
Day 2: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Live patient guided surgery demonstration, and hands-on custom abutment and hybrid abutment crown design with CEREC.
Date(s) - 06/22/2018 - 06/23/2018
19151 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Lutz, FL, 33548
Reserve our seat today
Bookings are closed for this event.