CEREC Advanced – November 16-17, 2018
Find out how CEREC® can improve your dentistry, your patient satisfaction and your bottom line. Informational seminar showcasing CEREC® chairside CAD/CAM technology. This three-hour event for the prospective CEREC® owner includes multimedia presentations as well as hands-on components.
- Understand the fundamentals of safe surgery and Integrated Implantology
- Identify suitable patients in their practice
- Avoid common implant complications
- Maximize the ROI on their digital technology
- Digitally plan and place implants Monday morning
Day 1: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Lecture, hands-on digital design and fabrication of screw-retained provisionals and bridgework
Day 2: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Live patient demo & lecture. Hands-on digital design and fabrication of chairside implant restorations, custom healing abutments, and screw-retained hybrid abutment crowns.
Date(s) - 11/16/2018 - 11/17/2018
19151 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Lutz, FL, 33548
Reserve our seat today
Bookings are closed for this event.